Would You Like the Level of Employee Engagement and “Can Do” Spirit……that Southwest Airlines, Zappos, and Ritz Carlton Enjoy?
If you want your employees to:
- Hold the same standards of world class excellence as these companies do.
- Think and act like business owners.
- Focus on innovation and providing more value, rather than on “What have you done for me lately?” Work as hard as they can…and have fun while doing it. …
Then read on…
Are You THIS Kind of Employer?
If you want the best for each employee and the best from each employee, HumanNature@Work will show you how to do that, whether through David Lee’s articles, consulting, coaching, keynotes or professional development programs
Are You Tired of The Fads?
Rather than waste your time, money, and credibility on yet another flavor of the month management fad, why not find out how to apply the fundamentals of human nature… and maximize your employees’ performance?
Here’s What Happens When You Understand Human Nature
Knowing how to apply research on human nature to the workplace is the managerial equivalent of having a “green thumb” or being a “People Whisperer.” You discover how to achieve dramatically better results from your employees, with less time, effort, and oversight on your part. To hear more about the difference understanding human nature makes to leaders and managers, watch this video excerpt from a conference program by David Lee:
What to do Next:
- Download the MP3 recording “Bring It On: How Create a Resilience Workforce with a Warrior Spirit”– This was presented at an international conference. This also gains you access to David Lee’s ezine that keeps you up to date re: articles and blog posts on how to bring out the best in people. The sign in box is on the top right of this page.
- Scan the Articles Section – Read and share articles that offer both thought provoking perspectives on employee engagement, leadership, communication, and other topics related to optimizing employee performance.
- Let Us Know How We Can Help You — Whether you have a question about an issue, would like an article for your in-house publication or client newsletter, are interested in discussing how we can help you get better results from your team, or would like to discuss bringing David to your organization or event, go to Contact Us and let us know how we can help. You can read more about some of the most popular programs requested in the Programs section.